Friday, February 02, 2007
Just an Update
Well, I finally got around to updating the blog so there's some new pictures to enjoy. I thought I'd let everyone know we're doing well. We're slowly adjusting to living up in Nor Cal but it probably won't REALLY feel like home till July when our house will be finished and we can move in! Macy and Carter haven't skipped a beat and just think we're on a super long vacation that's so great cuz they see Grammie Poppie Uncle Sean and Auntie Rellie EVERY day! Living in other people's homes hasn't phased them a bit, Macy just thinks she has her own room in every house we go to! We miss our Bakersfiel friends alot!!! But are slowly building friendships up here as well. We did buy a house (as mentioned above) and it will be finished in July, until them can't gie you an address to reach us but we've got our cell phones! Keep checkin the blog, Ill be better about updating now that we have a computer again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment