Pages

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pumpkins Everywhere

I love the Pumpkin Patch, even though usually I don't even end up carving the pumpkins... still it's so just fall-ish and fun, and an incredibly fun background for pictures of my own little punkins.


Got this cute one of Dad with the kids...

Mom wasn't so lucky...


Pickin' out THE pumpkin... and we are oh so proud...


But I think I got the best ones in the patch....


Yeah yeah, I can hear all your gagging noises making their way through cyber space, but you know you all think your kids are the cutest too :-)

7 comments:

We are the Ganyos.... said...

oh Carter looks so cute in that sweater!!!!
Halle had fun looking at your pics, she keeps saying "tarters umpkin!" he he...

We are the Ganyos.... said...

and then Hayden wanted to see so I showed him and said "there's carter" and he said NO mom, thats me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Carter is a stud... I hope Samuel is as adorable as him!!! I can't believe what beautiful kids you have!!! You need to hurry up and have some more... you can't let all those good-looks genes go to waste. :)

Seagers said...

Of course we all think our kids are the cutest, and we take these lame pics. I love being mom so I can have an excuse to do it!

lorieloo said...

I can't not get over how big they are!

I miss them and YOU so much.

We need to talk soon, I want to hear your voice!

Sara said...

Oh, how I love the pumpkin patch pictures! Do you by any chance remember where you got Carter's sweater? We're looking for brown sweaters for the boys for Christmas pictures.

MacD Kids said...

My friend Erica gave it to me after her son Hayden outgrew it but it was last season baby gap. This season they have a very similar one I'd bee coveting so I was SOO excited when Erica showed up with this one! Yay for friends with older kids :-)