If you look closely (like from a million miles away) you will notice a gleaming shine in the space between her top lip and her nose. That is because when I tried to help with her 'special lip-gloss' she got for Christmas, my 3 yr old gently but firmly corrected me that 'Silly Mommy, this IS where lipstick is supposed to go." Huh, I can't believe I've been so confused all these years. Silly mommy.
As they left I thought my own heart might flat line from ooey gooey sentimental emotional overload. Is there anything sweeter than watching your husband with your baby girl? To quote Lorie Chambless, I maintain that there is not.



6 comments:
Too cute. I better start wearing my lipstick the correct way now. ;)
oooh I too am a puddle.=) that is the cutest thing, she is SUCH the big girl with her lip gloss and purse! too fun.
and I forgot what a baby face ryan has when he's all clean shaven! too funny.
okay. DYING to come see you.
oh, and could you PLEASE call me back so we can arrange it?
Yeah, could you please call Lorie back and arrange it because I don't arrange anything.
...she's daddy's girl for sure.
Miss you.
that definitely makes me want to cry. So cute and I am sure I will feel the same way when Joe takes Mikela on her first date!
Ryan you were looking sexy. I'd go on a date with you anytime.
curtis
That is so cute...love the pics! We had so much fun with you guys last week...thanks for dinner and everything. Hope to see you soon!
Love K H & M
Post a Comment