Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sick


For those of you who know how 'routine' scheduled I am (Naps at the same time, in your own bed etc etc), this picture of Carter...ASLEEP ON MY FLOOR... should let you in on how sick we all are over here... I just came in to check on him after about 5 minutes of thinking he was playing in our room and found him just like this...he slept here for over an hour!
The flu has hit our whole family hard, so far Carter's the only one to flat CRASH in the middle of the floor, but I could be close by the end of today. We are NOT feeling good this week.
*YUCK*

3 comments:

Kimberly Richardson said...

Katie, between pink eye and ear infections...we're feeling your pain. Praying for healthy days ahead...

lorieloo said...

thank God we got out of there in time=)
and so far we've only got the sniffles.

although I barely have a voice.

poor carter bot.
snuggle him for me okay?

Carly said...

i only sort of know how you feel... i only have 1 toddler at the moment and our illness was only a day and a half. poor mama katie.

keep a kleenex tucked in your bridesmaid bouquet - not for crying but for snotty noses!!!!