So my dad is running a Pumpkin Patch this month. No, I'm not joking, it's what he's doing. And for your information, it may have made him the single most popular grandfather in history...so there. :) The kids had so much fun and picked out some super sweet pumpkins too! If you live near Pleasanton, go get your pumpkins from Moore Pumpkin Patch...it has rides and fun houses and everything!
Tell your mom I say "hi" if you remember to...I miss her so much!! I don't think I've seen her since my freshman year of college -- though I'll always remember being in her d-group at CPC.
Hey Katie, fun to see your blog and get an update on your family- I can NOT believe how big Macy is and how much Carter looks like your brother!!! They are adorable and growing up so quickly! Your store looks awesome, that is so fun that you guys pulled it off, even though I know it's a lot of work! I am going to add you to my blog page so I can sneak some peeks at you guys as time goes by! Thanks again for the note! Take care, Annie :)
Kaite, Hey girl, I don't have your email, so I am leaving another "comment"... I don't know what time we will be getting into town, I think it will be late on Friday... but if it's not too late, we'll stop by. I will for sure see you (And Ryan... Bubba feels the same way about him :) on Saturday... thanks again for the invite, see you soon! Annie
I have to say I love your blog and all the journaling you do. Your dad's pumpkin farm is fabulous. I showed it to Scott and we were charmed by it. I don't know if you remember me or not but our Kate and you were good friends at the Orioles ballpark when you were little. Your family is gorgeous by the way and I love the things you write about them and your church. Tell your mom the family card was great. I always look forward to seeing the family festivities and the new members each year. Merry Christmas to you and your family and may the blessings of the new year overcome you. Cara McGregor
8 comments:
cute pics! that is so fun your dad is running a pumpkin patch! i wish i had known this earlier! will he be doing it next year also?
omigosh I can't STAND how long macy's hair is! It is AMAZING! and the curls are killing me too! MUST HUG THAT GIRL!
Katie!
I meant to send you a message on Facebook with the link to this article a while back...
http://www.contracostatimes.com/search/ci_10705089?IADID
That's so fun that your dad is doing that!!!
Tell your mom I say "hi" if you remember to...I miss her so much!! I don't think I've seen her since my freshman year of college -- though I'll always remember being in her d-group at CPC.
Anyhow, hope you're doing well! Take care!
xoxo
Amy Crowle
Cute pictures! Love the one's on the slide! Miss you guys!
Hey Katie, fun to see your blog and get an update on your family- I can NOT believe how big Macy is and how much Carter looks like your brother!!! They are adorable and growing up so quickly! Your store looks awesome, that is so fun that you guys pulled it off, even though I know it's a lot of work! I am going to add you to my blog page so I can sneak some peeks at you guys as time goes by! Thanks again for the note! Take care, Annie :)
I wish we lived closer and could have hit this up! Hope all is well!
Megan
Kaite,
Hey girl, I don't have your email, so I am leaving another "comment"... I don't know what time we will be getting into town, I think it will be late on Friday... but if it's not too late, we'll stop by. I will for sure see you (And Ryan... Bubba feels the same way about him :) on Saturday... thanks again for the invite, see you soon! Annie
I have to say I love your blog and all the journaling you do. Your dad's pumpkin farm is fabulous. I showed it to Scott and we were charmed by it. I don't know if you remember me or not but our Kate and you were good friends at the Orioles ballpark when you were little. Your family is gorgeous by the way and I love the things you write about them and your church. Tell your mom the family card was great. I always look forward to seeing the family festivities and the new members each year. Merry Christmas to you and your family and may the blessings of the new year overcome you. Cara McGregor
Post a Comment