Thursday, March 26, 2009
Precious Life
My sweet sweet niece was born tonight. I feel a little giddy right now, it was just SO fun to see her so fresh to this world, so brand new and tiny and perfect. Gosh, I'm oozing with love already!!! Miss Peyton Jane Gross was born around 9pm tonight, weighing 7lbs 15oz and measuring 19 in (??). No pictures to post, I'm sure her mom will get to that soon and she should be the one to introduce Peyton to the blog world when she wants. But I just couldn't end the day without telling everyone how wonderful it was to meet her tonight. Precious niece of mine, you are already so SO dearly loved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh yay! Didn't know you had a niece on the way. I guess your family will be growing quite significantly this year!!!
And hey, I need to know what you think I'm having this time since Miss Katie seems to be never be wrong. I think I might just align my guess with yours! We find out on Wed! eek!
CONGRATULATIONS Kyle and Holly. Peyton, that is so cute. Thanks for sharing the news. How fun to have another little girl in the family!
So, you were right. Now I'm tapping my fingers in anticipation of YOUR news. EEEK!
Post a Comment