Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter

Easter. As a family of SIX. Life is getting crazier and crazier, but Holidays are getting more and more fun. Our family feels full; and each year I am getting more and more used to the way holidays look for us; me and the kids, on our own in the mornings, meeting Ryan at church. It's beginning to feel more normal and even though I had two extra kids to get ready and loaded up this year; somehow, not even as hard or frustrating as past years.

Here's one of a very small handful of family pics since we've become the six of us. Aren't we getting to be quite the crowded little bunch? I think it'll be awhile before I can hope for anything less 'disheveled' than a pic like this; so I was pretty happy.


We went out to brunch with Ryan's whole family after services and then back to his parents house for naps and then standard Easter festivities. (ie: egg and basket hunt). Man, looking at the baskets like that the reality hits me yet again, I have FOUR kids. weird.


And yes, I got Carter a Whoopie Cushion in his Easter basket. It was in the dollar spot at Target (as was everything else in their baskets!) but this puppy was worth $100 for the laughs it has continued to provide from Macy and Carter. I know, I'm asking for it, but who can resist their kiddos belly laughs? Not me.



Oh my big kids. They really are becoming 'Big Kids' aren't they? Crazy the way they have grown up since September; right before my eyes.



Well, Happy Easter everyone. I hope it was wonderful for you too.

4 comments:

lorieloo said...

how are we this lucky to get THREE posts from you in a week??? LOVE all the macd news. =)

Sara said...

I'm so impressed that you got a picture of your family period. I didn't even get a single picture of one of my children. Poor fourth child...

:)

Barbie said...

GREAT family picture! I'm impressed. Your kids are precious. And happy belated birthday to Ryan.

TDM Wendy said...

By the way, totally recognize you from the Rock - especially in this pic (was just looking at your comment on my old post about it). Look at you and FOUR kids! Wowser. And small world - I see you have brad and colleen on your blog list who we met when they went to cornerstone. And now I see a comment from Barbie (who I don't really know but am connected with through brad and jenn murphy). Small world.
Congrats on your beautiful crew.