That's all I've got for you today. Life is pretty tapped over here; not gonna lie, I may be seeing less of you little bloggy world. As much as it pains me to say it. We shall see I guess.
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Getting Big
There's something about a hat that just takes a baby and jumps him straight up the ladder to mini kid status. Carter just recently decided he wanted to start sharing his hats with his baby brothers (and by sharing I mean, placing them on their heads non-stop throughout the day and then following them around telling them not to take them off...); they l.o.v.e wearing them and it makes them look so big. It's kinda tripping me out. Just had to share.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
That's all I've got for you today. Life is pretty tapped over here; not gonna lie, I may be seeing less of you little bloggy world. As much as it pains me to say it. We shall see I guess.
That's all I've got for you today. Life is pretty tapped over here; not gonna lie, I may be seeing less of you little bloggy world. As much as it pains me to say it. We shall see I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Look how cute they are! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment