Though you have stolen my husband for hours each night. Though you have consequently forced me to eat my bowls of
ice cream eh hem, fruits and vegetables, all by my lonesome. Though I now work on my laptop alone without my husband working on his right beside me and though I now have random phrases like 'core synergistics' and 'superman banana' in my vocabulary...
At least my husband can do this..

and this..

because months ago..he could not. His back was so bad somedays he could barely walk upright... and I was just a wee bit worried I'd married
an 80 year old in disguise.

So yes, even though I roll my eyes at your super cheesy superhero talk, I still think you deserve a thank you, you know...for giving me my husband back.
1 comment:
Yeah! So good to see those pictures! They are classic!
Post a Comment