
I'm sorry if this picture grosses some of you out. I personally want to puke a little each time I look at it but I post it now for two reasons... 1) My kids have been sick for pretty close to 6 weeks straight now. I just got a break for like 8 days and then I woke up to...THIS, yesterday morning. WHY ME? And 2) I wanted you all to know that instead of helping our poor miserable daughter or wiping her face, when Ryan went in to find her like that he left her to go get his camera...and then through her tears he actually made her say 'cheese'...and she did :-)
4 comments:
Yeah that's pretty much the most pathetic, disgusting thing I've ever seen....Ryan, shame on you. (But I probably would have done the same thing=)
Macy feel better soon, I'm coming to see you tomorrow!!!
Hi MacDs! I'm so glad someone else has been having fun with snotty noses, yucky eyes and pitiful faces too! I totally feel for you! You're "babies" are beautiful....they are getting soooo big! Hopefully, everyone can get healthy again, get some rest, and have a "normal" routine, too! :) the coopers
Yes I think i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. No honestly, I feel your pain. Milo and I have had two rounds of the flu in just over a month. I don't think I've thrown up since I was like 12 before the little peetry dish came into my life.
Okay, I did almost puke when I saw the picture of Macy. That one could be dangerous when she's 16! Save it! I love all the pictures and updates. I feel like I just spent an hour with you and talk. Your cement slab looks fun...how great you get to choose this time! I miss you. We need to get our calendars out and figure a date I can come up. Let me know you schedule. Love you and Miss you Heather
Post a Comment