Pages

Monday, September 08, 2008

First day of school

I can't sleep right now, so can I show you these pictures of my stinkin' cute kiddo on her first day of pre-school.

Ugh, my heart like, literally aches at the way she's growing up!

Oh, PS- I pick her up from her first day and here is our conversation on the way home:

(Me with wide grinning pride smeared across my face in sheer excitement and anticipation of the wonderful things she will share with me and the way we will bond over this new experience)

"How was it Mace???"

"It was good."

"What did you do?" (again blubbering with silly sing song voice and eager ears)

"I can't remember."


... it starts. O joy.

2 comments:

Carly said...

she looks SO old in these pictures. i mean i see her all the time and it still shocks me a little to think of how big she's getting!

(and she did the "i don't remember" thing when i asked her too. i was cracking up)

Flinders Family said...

Sounds all too familiar. She's beautiful though...looks just like you! Your store looks so fun, by the way. Hope everything's going well!