Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Suuuper Annoyed

I was duped. It was the lamest, oldest scam, but I completely missed it and consequently I am out a 'service charge' for this stupid 'personality test'. I'm so mad at myself because I think these kind of tests are ridiculous and I seriously NEVER do them. But I was bored waiting for Ryan to get home from a meeting and saw it on someone else's blog (who by the way, you know who you are...did you know you PAID for that?!?!) and assumed it must be a free thing, what the heck, I'll do it... 5 seconds later after flying through mindless questions and clicking 'send', BAM - I'm charged and signed up for a monthly SUBSCRIPTION!!!

I immediately cancel the subscription and call the 'hotline' to demand they make sure I'm not on any records or required to pay any charges and the money sucking gentleman on the other end matter of factly informs me that I have successfully canceled my subscription but I will still be charged for the information and services already provided me... in the last 3 minutes. (See below to view how incredibly worthy of charge they are) I was and am livid. I've sent emails to every 'contact' they gave me, (no phone numbers of course) but if you read any of the notes I used to pass in High School you know I can sling my words around with the best of them when waring injustice.

But to no avail, I've not received one response and I'm officially quitting because I could give myself an ulcer with all the frustration I feel over this stupid thing.

SO here ya go: Enjoy my "Personality"...

PERSONALITY SNAPSHOT

As the Facilitator Caretaker, you are the most sociable of all the types. You’re energized by interactions, and you value harmony above all else. Your outgoing personality makes you a terrific host. You really enjoy entertaining, making sure that everyone is comfortable and involved; you love festive occasions. You’re emotionally outgoing, and you need to be needed, appreciated, and loved in return. Indifference hurts you. You’re fantastic at sales, because the customer buys from you rather than just buying the product. You are service-oriented, respectful of rules, and supportive of established institutions. The Facilitator Caretaker represents about 13% of the population.

...Sweet, I'm so enlightened. :)

3 comments:

rmacd2333 said...

You paid for that stupid thing. This is coming out of your allowance.

WooPoo said...

Nice, put the smackdown on the woman.

Sara said...

eek! How did this happen?! Don't they have to have some kind of info on you to bill you?