Pages

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Be Warned.. Gross misuse of Blogger coming up!

Hey everyone!

Sorry to break away from the norm for a minute but bare with me while I put on my advertising hat and let you know about two new huge things going on with the grown up MacDiarmids these days!

Bellybou
' is online!!!

We used to be just a boutique in Roseville, Sacramento but now we have a webstore so all you preggos or new mommies or friends of new mommies can knock yourselves out! ;) If nothing else, PLEASE help us spread the word! You can tell your friends we're at www.bellybou.com , you can link us to your blog , you can write a quick post on your blog WITH a link to www.bellybou.com or you can do ALL of them!! If you want to be a superstar supporter of Bellybou' you can copy this shameless paragraph below and post it to your blog!! (Our google tracker will be able to show us all you superstars out there if you do post, so I'm gonna put all your names in a hat and raffle off some starbucks cards!! Gotta love the incentives ;) )

Shameless Paragraph to begin.....now!

Best Online Maternity and Baby Boutique!!
Hey friends and family! Wanted to tell you about a new online boutique some friends of mine have started. It's at www.bellybou.com and it's got a great selection of designer maternity denim, and designer maternity brands you can't find in your chain maternity stores! It also has a fun selection of hip baby clothes and all the newest baby accessories! It's a Sacramento Maternity boutique but now they are able to offer more than just Roseville Maternity, with the webstore they've made stylish maternity clothes available to everyone! So check them out at www.bellybou.com and help spread the word!

(End shameless paragraph now!) Okay so I know it's cheezy, feel free to write your own but if you really want to help us we need all those linked words in your paragraph! It helps us be found on google! :)

Aaaand, last shameless use of our family's blog for self promotion...(this one's actually for Ryan!)

Ryan and his brothers made an Iphone App and I think it's pretty cool!! It tracks the show 'So you think you can dance' and you can vote/rate the performances/rank your favorite dancers/make your predictions etc etc. Pretty fun! So if you have an Iphone and are into SYTYCD (which you should be - it's AWEsome) :) then check out the app and tell your friends!! Right now it's only $0.99!!!
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=310332940

Okay...I'm done I promise! More cute pictures of kids to come soon :)

4 comments:

anjuli paschall said...

seeing your on-line store for maternity clothes makes me wish i was still prego (kind of). I love the clothes!!! Thank you for your encouraging words on my blog entry last week. More sleep has brought more sanity, though i am still adjusting to this new normal that my life is transitioning into. Patience is a huge prayer in my life. congratulations on your babies! I love reading your blog :) and i LOVE SYTYCD!

The McCarty's said...

I am super excited to support you guys however I can! Don't have an iphone but that looks really cool. Ryan, you are so multitalented!

The McCarty's said...

p.s. Is this from the photo shoot where a stranger asked, "Oh, senior pictures?"

Sara said...

I'm so excited you are online! The website looks amazing! And go Ryan!