1) First and foremost. I tucked my child in to the head of his bed for nap, all snug and under the covers... 2 hours later I went to wake him to head to Macy's soccer and here is what I found... Did he start to fight the nap and get out of bed, then decide...'Eh, Mom's right, I'm pretty wiped'??


The others are just little updates and tid bits to point out:
2) Carter is now in his 'Big Boy Bed' (moved from our previous guest room that will now begin it's slow metamorphosis into a nursery) and with it came what I was not extremely excited about but the easiest solution I could find until all three boys share a room and I do a complete redecorating plan... 'Car Sheets' from Target. Carter loves them and they are the ONLY thing I could find that had the yellow and red colors of his room combined with BLACK instead of brown. So.. Carter is thrilled and I'm, well, done with his room. Yay.
3) Just wanted to point out the black wrist band on his arm, yes folks, we are super hard core around here.
And 4) We've had the potty training thing down for quite some time now and I am enjoying my tiny stint of diaper free world for the next couple months before I get hit times two! Oh the glory of not wiping poop off bottoms, tears actually spring to my eyes as I think about it....
...but 'diaper free' is not actually 100% accurate quite yet. Nighttime is still presenting an issue (a surprise to me because I virtually had to do NOTHING additional to teach Macy to make it through the night dry...the child just did it - Not so with Carter!) And so while we can make it through naps in underwear, and never go #2 at night, I am still having to put a diaper on at night and consequently may have to break down and purchase yet another box of diapers in the next month or so...something I would SO love to NOT DO. Any suggestions out there????
1 comment:
That's hilarious! Oh Carterbot :)
We miss you guys! Feels like we haven't seen you in forever! Let's hang out soon!
Post a Comment