
So before I have new babies, I felt desperate to celebrate the little boy who has been my only baby boy for the past three years.
And these days it seems there's few better pathways to his heart than Construction trucks and tools! So we had a construction party and although it was a bit of a crazy Monday morning, considering I'm supposed to be on bedrest...oops... it was incredibly worth it to see his face light up with excitement at all the fun that was planned just for him.
In the pictures below you'll get just a taste of all the activities, we built with blocks, hammered nails, read construction books, painted the playhouse and destroyed a pinata! Cita helped me decorate an amazing 'Construction Scene' cake and Carter so enjoyed having so many of his special friends there celebrating him.
Enjoy the pics!



3 comments:
seriously what has happened to your kids? remember when macy was a mini ryan and carter was a mini you? I swear in these pictures they've completely flip flopped. They are just so stinking big! Can't wait to see who these boys look like!! =)
It looked a lot of fun for Carter and his guests. You did a great job to make a little boy so happy and Cita did a fantastic job on the cake too. You need to really get Carter a non-pink bat though. I think that should be up to Poppa Wayne! ha!
Thanks for sharing and I hope you are feeling good in the last days of pregnancy.
Adorable party!
Post a Comment