
As promised awhile back, finally I've gotten the pictures of Macy's dance recital from July uploaded to my computer. I hope to eventually post the video too. Really you couldn't imagine a cuter setting. And as you can see, Macy was pretty much beside herself with the production of it all, what a special day! Although I'm a tad suspicious that it was the 'getting to wear Mommy's make-up' that made her giddy even more than the performance! And Carter was such a proud little brother, he loved watching the show and was so excited to give her flowers afterward. As we left the performance full of praise for the hard work Macy had put into all her practices beforehand etc etc, she just smiled sheepishly, a little confused by all the attention and asked with a laugh, "Why do you guys keep saying you're so proud of me?!"
A fun day indeed, and I was exactly that, proud of my little performer.



1 comment:
Ah, yes. Mama's make-up is crucial! And if she's anything like Ella, that will not change for a long time! She is quite the beautiful ballerina!
Post a Comment