Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Lego Lover: Part 2

I promise this will not turn into a blog about Macy's lego creations. Having said that; I opened a way bigger can of worms than intended with this whole: "I'll take pictures and blog them" thing. Now EVERY treasured project needs and picture and a blog. And it is simple devastating to discuss the possibility of leaving something out. So... while I have drawn the line at picture taking so as to spare you truckloads of project blogs; I gave in one last time to my desperate 5 year old and now bring you the update on the newest lego castle.


Afterall, in her words " the other one was sooooo small and not as good at all and people just won't think it's as beautiful unless you show them it now that I've had longer to work on it!" I wasn't about to tell this proud face that she's giving you guys a little too much credit for caring.


And look who decided he'd had just about enough of being left out of all this blog drama. And to be fair, he did infact contribute his duplo blocks to make a 'shed'.


Thanks for indulging my crazy children!

2 comments:

lorieloo said...

ADORABLE. seriously henry and macy are two peas on a pod when it comes to legos. although lately all henry wants to do this throw them all over his room. not so fun. but seriously LOVE that girl of yours. maybe she'll be an architect?

The McCarty's said...

Macy, I think that you're castle is really incredible! I can imagine that it took you a lot of work and that there are some really cool parts to it that the people who would live there would love. Good work! Thanks for sharing your masterpiece. Love, Kaitlyn