So Ryan is REALLY loving the video feature on his phone! And I am loving the 'real time' updates I get while working at Bellybou'. So again, if you were sitting around wondering what Ryan and the kids were doing today, wonder no more! I guess I also don't have to wonder why every time I tell them "Today is a 'Daddy Day'!" they shriek with pure joy and don't even notice as I'm headed out the door to Bellybou' - ah well, I know they love me too :)
***Please tell me that amidst the laughter and gratitude that my kids and husband are having so much fun together, it is normal to hear this teeny-tiny-itty-bitty voice in my head asking...am I going to have to clean that up???? Oh come on. None of you?? Okay well don't judge me, I told it to be quiet anyway!
PS - You know you ALL loved my adorable son's pleasant attitude when interviewed. *sigh*
2 comments:
WOW, that is a fort! I love Ryan's response to Carter :). Did you have to clean it up?
That's a great fort! Rick does the same thing (makes forts) and I have the same thoughts...and I usually do have to clean them up. Oh well! Carter cracked me up...he sounded like a raptor dinosaur. :)
Post a Comment