Well, in case that question happened to be running through your mind, Ryan just sent me this video off his phone while I am at work here in Bellybou' today. Thought I'd share it with the rest of the world :) Happy Monday!
So funny. I can see it on the horizon for my girls. I'm just starting to find them playing together when I'm not around. It's funny how quickly little Nat can pick up on a game.
5 comments:
I think your daughter needs a cat....=) that is hilarious!
at least she never breaks role - she is a pretty good cat. love that carter is a young paparrazi, photo documenting like any good brother would!
So funny. I can see it on the horizon for my girls. I'm just starting to find them playing together when I'm not around. It's funny how quickly little Nat can pick up on a game.
Our sad cat is preggo again! We have a kitten for you!!!!
lorieloo says, "I think your daughter needs a cat".
I say... "I think your daughter needs a psychiatrist."
:) Jon
(although she was a pretty cute cat)
Post a Comment