This has been a long week/weekend for our family in so so many ways. Only one of them being the fact that it's my weekend to work Bellybou' and with my 30 week belly full of babies, it is rough to work so many full days in a row. But Ryan has definitely managed to keep my spirits up with all these quick videos he keeps sending me. I just can't help but share them all with you. He sent this one a few minutes ago in an email with only the subject title, "I'm concerned"....
I am still laughing out loud.
(For a little background, Macy had her very first Ballet Recital today - pics to come - and we were worried it'd be hard for Carter to sit still through the whole performance. On the contrary he sat with his eyes glued to the stage watching dance after dance asking after each one, "It's not over yet right Mommy?". He loved the whole thing and did not want to leave early after Macy's number as planned. Thank goodness he's such a typically rough and tumble boy or I'd be a little 'concerned' too!)
5 comments:
Hey Katie! Found your blog via Carly's. TOO FUNNY! I have a couple of pictures of Riley like this, tucked neatly away, only to make their second debut during the teenage years... Lovin' the blog!
So this came up today over lunch:
Grace: Mom, is tomorrow the church day?
Me: Yes, Grace.
Grace: Well the teacher said I can't take my lip gloss anymore because Carter wanted some and I didn't have another one to share.
LOL, thought this fit your blog perfectly!
oh no!! Dont show papa wayne!!! J/k that is awesome. Im sure it will become blackmail material someday.
love it! "you know those are for girls!" haha
Hilarious!! Good for Ryan for having a sense of humor!
Post a Comment