I reached in my purse this morning to pull out a pen and instead of smooth plastic my fingers touched sticky mush. I had left a chocolate candy in my purse and let's just say it's been a little ... hot, up here lately. Yuck. What a mess.
In cleaning it up I had to take every single item out of my purse and wipe it down. I had no idea how revealing the contents of my purse would be of the state of my existence right now. I seriously laughed out loud and thought, hmmm...it is a rare stage of life indeed to be a pregnant mom with 2 little ones. The number of hats I wear all in one day... well, all I can do is laugh and keep going; I figured they might make you laugh too.
IPhone - which I'm becoming increasingly incapable of living without.
Keys
2 pairs of Sunglasses
2 Dumdum lollipops - for those desperate 'BE QUIET!' moments
Compact Mirror from Anthro - in a cute little linen pouch embroidered with a 'K'
Checkbook
2 Toy Dinosaurs - because you never know when you're gonna need to occupy restless hands.
Wallet
Target Receipt
Grocery List - from 6 weeks ago
5 pens
3 pink little girl's hairbands
1 Turquoise Headband
2 Polly Pockets - they have to stay in my purse because they're so little they get lost anywhere else which results in tears and heartache from a certain 4 yr old.
A Fork
Kay Aurthur Cleansing & Filling Booklet
Chap stick
Lightning McQueen Toy Car
and..
wait for it...
A urine sample cup.
...All covered in melted chocolate.
What's in your Purse?
3 comments:
You did make me laugh -- and cringe as I recalled the times I have found the melted chocolate in the same way -- you don't forget that feeling :-) Come to think of it, I have two small chocolate bars in my purse right now...
A URINE SAMPLE CUP! oh, that was a good laugh to start my day :) sorry about the chocolate mess... but it made for a good post!
Ha Ha! I love how mom-y our purses become despite our best intentions. I was recently at a shower and we were playing the game where you get points for the things in your purse. Of of the questions was if you had any used kleenex. Of course I did!
Post a Comment