Lately the kids have been really into going on 'adventures'. They want to 'explore' and find 'forts and hideouts'. One of the days when Ryan had the kids while I was at Bellybou' he let them ride their bikes and they went on an 'adventure'. They actually ended up being out for hours and the kids had such a blast. Just figured I'd share the pictures. Oh, and note Macy's outfit...and then read a few posts below. The 'outfit selection' gets even MORE out of hand when Daddy is in charge!



2 comments:
Katie,
I love your blog and reading about your life and adorable kids. I can't wait to find out about your twins! How exciting. You are such an amazing mommy. I can't wait to join you in the world of motherhood! I'm actually on bed rest right now for probably three more weeks if our little guy cooperates. He is just so excited to join us! It's not fun but I know he will be totally worth it! Love you!
Jess
you have to admit, that is a perfect outfit for an "adventure"!!
Post a Comment