So the funniest thing is what Carter likes to do with his crazy collection of cars. It most often includes lines and racing, but no matter what, we find them in the strangest places. The other night this was the location of choice...

He lined them all up, sticking every 'little' car he could find under the tiny crevice between the couch and the carpet.


I realize these pictures are horrible and blurry, but I figured you could still see the general idea and the way he worked so hard made me laugh and decide it was worth posting. Running back and forth from his room with handfuls of all his tiny cars, crouching down and carefully sliding them into place.

And then he just lays there with a silly grin on his face and stares at them. So happy.

Oh Carter-Bot.
4 comments:
Funny but besides twirling, Noelle's other passion is CARS! She also loves Lightning and all his pals. Who is Yaleema? Now, if only they had a twirling lightning mcqueen skirt :)!
I love that he's carter-bot, and that some how, down the line, it's my fault. Or actually it's Scott's. But I love it just the same.
your macy was telling me the other day about a car named yalemma and i had no idea what she was talking about. i kept correcting her and telling her the name of the car she was holding and she was not happy with me because she swore it was YALEMMA... who is this mysterious character?
I really have NO idea, it's just the purple car from the movie, and they have both determined it's name is Yalema. so I dont argue :)
Post a Comment