Driving to the 4D Ultrasound


Macy got to join us which she was SUPER excited about. We left Carter with friends and she felt very grown up about it all! I'm not exaggerating a bit when I tell you she didNOTstoptalking the ENTIRE 30 minute drive!

We closed our eyes in the room while the tech did her searching, then she wrote the gender's down, one in each envelope I had previously made.

Then Ryan's parents took Macy for the rest of the afternoon and the two of us went to coffee to open our envelopes.




We each only opened one, so we each knew just one of the baby's genders...


Once we each knew one of the babies the mind games really set in, I immediately wanted to cave and just tell eachother, but Ryan stood strong and so we stuck to the plan!


We then walked around the mall looking for the perfect pink or blue baby item to purchase separately. When we agreed on WHAT the item would be we each told the saleslady in secret which color to wrap up. She wrapped them in the back and rung us up, so we walked out of the store with identical boxes, still each only knowing half of the 'final picture'!

Then we headed back to our house where we met up with a bunch of our family and friends for official guesses and 'the big reveal'.
5 comments:
so fun! i love the photo of you pulling your hair out! ready for part 2 of the story.
How fun! By the way...is that the Roseville Mall in the background? So jealous....that is a fabulous mall!!!
congratulations! so exciting!
Katie, you are way too cute. That sounds like so much fun and I'm so glad you have the pictures to go with it!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/6-cara-menghemat-bbm-agar-tak-boros-bahan-bakar-dan-uang
Post a Comment