For awhile now she's had quite the opinion on what she wants to wear. So we started a little system of switching off every other day. One day (conveniently preschool and church days!) I choose, and if she has a good attitude on that day, she can choose the next day. Lately the 'outfit' has grown very specific...

Shiny shoes. These are incredibly important to her and REALLY not working for me. We have cute converse and good white sneakers and sandals...but no, wear the cheezey plastic coated black shoes with scuffed toes that are getting too small for you. Perfect.

The clip, it must be matching in color and it MUST be placed in her hair by herself. Which often leads to ineffective clipping, in ridiculous places, which requires constant biting of my tongue while I mutter something to myself about 'choosing battles'.

But of unparalleled importance, is...the skirt. Or dress. It can actually be either (but it MUST NOT be pants or shorts) as long as it does this...

And does it well... the twirling is a very integral part of what makes a skirt or dress acceptable and boy do we twirl. And feel VERY pretty I might add.

Oh goodness, could I have been given more of a girl's girl?
6 comments:
I thought maybe we were going to bypass the twirling phase with Noelle. She didn't seem to care. Last summer we had 25 dresses because we got a couple and then a lot more from hand me downs from Brooke who would only twirl. Well, here we are. Every day, "Does it twirl?" I typed in her size and twirl on ebay and am seeing some good twirling skirts for cheap! But we are about to get some more hand me downs so may not need to buy any more!
oh I love that girl=) she is just too precious!
I can see my future. haha. Gracie had a pair of those plastic coated shiny black shoes. I finally hid them becuase it's all she wanted to wear...and the plastic was pealing off the toes.
oh girly macy :) good thing, too...
I'm right here with you except that Macy looks waaaay cuter than Tess ever comes out!
I love the picture of her twirling her skirt!
Post a Comment