Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Naptime.

So, nap times lately have been sucked up with insane webstore prep for Bellybou', random spurts of desperate cleaning (which you'd never be able to tell by the way the house always looks), planning of our church's women's retreat coming up next wknd, and shoveling my face with food so that I can at least eat once during the day without having to share it with my kids.

But today, I was tired and desperately wanting to relax and I couldn't do another 'purposeful' thing or I swear I'd lose my mind. So I figured I'd catch up on all the posts I'd been blogging about in my head over the past month or so. And I have to say, I do feel quite refreshed. So here comes the onslaught...

Oh! And guess what?? We find out what the babies are tomorrow... drum roll please, get ready for the big reveal. I am super excited.

Till then.

10 comments:

The McCarty's said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to hear! It is double the excitment! Its fun for one but this takes the cake.

Turner Family said...

EEEEEEEEEKKKKK!!! Please reveal ASAP. :-)

lorieloo said...

DYING DOWN HERE. AND YOU'RE FIRED BECAUSE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PROMISED TEXT. AND YOU KNOW HOW I PESTERED YOU LAST WEEKEND!!! =)

lorieloo said...

oh wait. it's only friday. okay well I'm still expecting a text girly! =)

McKenna Genna said...

So excited to know! Thank you for finding out! We are so excited! See you tomorrow:)

Carly said...

holy posting, you went crazy! nice work. i can't wait to read your written reaction to the big reveal :) that was super FUN the way you did it!

Sara said...

Yay for new posts! And lots! So fun to see how big your kids are gettiing and how their personalities have blossomed. Keep the posts coming!

bandofbrothers said...

no i DIDNOTHEAR!!!! boy am i in the dark. it must be on facebook. are you having twin boys????????mercy me. i will have to lecture lorie for not telling me!

and those pants WERE knuckleheads. i think they are discontinued. i found one pair on ebay for a great deal and the other at some online 6pm...or something. one of them came with the belt and the other did not.

bandofbrothers said...

well congratulations! when Ryan gets the boys all riled up and they start making weird noises, you can just make a beeline for the door with Macy and go to tea or something!

even though Sara and I are doing 4, your 4 will be quite different, i imagine! i'm sure it will be quite the adventure. right now i am intensely training finn to help me with everything from clearing dishes to folding laundry to making snacks for his brothers, etc. i bet Macy will be your right hand before too long.

cara said...

I'm waiting to hear what you are having. Kate found out last Monday she is having a boy Sept 9. I'll check back and hopefully you will have time to post again.
You are doing an awesome job Katie!